Bicycle trailer connected to bicycle.


Well my worldwide friends, here is the trailer and box connected up after a test run; minus the door for now; it ran very smooth.






Here is the view from the other side; I think you will notice why I have been so long coming back. I didn't like the brown paint job so I got some old paint out of the garage, I only had brilliant white, red and dark green, all water based. I didn't fancy dark green fence paint, white or red, so I thought shall I mix something; not red and white, that will come out pink; I am not riding it in a gay pride parade, so I thought, I wonder what dark green and brilliant white will come out like? Well her it is, Laaarvly my dears.  looks like egg shell blue.







Here is a photo of the tow bar in the coupling closer up. I don't know if you can see it but I found a cotter pin among my things in a box of  'may need em one day'  I could coin another word with that 'the MNEOD box... No? Ah well. Actually I found 2 identical ones; I can't think what they came with but I was right when I threw em in my tin with the thought "They'll come in handy one day". The hole where the split pin belongs shows just below the piece of welded tubing so that I can stick a thin screw and bolt in to hold it.



This is how it looked with a bolt in.






Right-ho my worldwide readers, not as many of you as there are that look at my laugh at life with gillie blog. but wait until I get started with my ideas they won't all be as long winded and sometimes (frankly) a bit amateurish as this one. I am now putting the door together and with luck it will be on tomorrow. then I can put some comfortable stuff in and a dog bed for little Bonnie. Watch this space folks; thank you if you have followed me from the start and thank you everyone for following me at all; I hope I haven't confused you too much with my first blogs when I was just experimenting with a sidecar idea and then I jumped to a trailer for safety reasons. Bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts